Print/Export Reports to file
After accessing an existing report (consult View Reports
item for instruction on how to access reports), reports can be printed or exported to file.
Print a report
- On the top of the report, click on Printable version; a print-ready version of the report will be presented.
- Clicking on Send to printer will print the report immediately.
Export a report to file
- On the bottom of the report, click on Export ->; three additional buttons will replace the clicked on.
- Clicking on:
- Export XLS will export the report to a Microsoft Excel file.
- Export CSV will export the report to a Comma Separated Values file.
- Export PDF will export the report to a Portable Document Format file.