Adding a Style
If you are a system administrator, be advised that any style that you add to the PortfolioAdmin site automatically becomes
available to all sites on your CLE instance.
To add a new style to your site, follow these steps:
- Add the .css file for this style to Resources.
- Access the Styles tool.
- If the Styles home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, click the Add button. Sakai displays the Add Style screen.
- In the Name box, enter a descriptive name for this style.
- If desired, enter a longer description of it in the Description box.
- To the right of the CSS File box, click the Select File link.
- Select the .css file you need by following the instructions for selecting an item. After you click Finish, Sakai displays
the Add Style screen again. The name of the file you selected is shown in the box.
- To complete your work, click Add Style. Sakai displays the Styles home page again. The new style has been added to the list
and is available for your site participants to use. Or, to return to the home page without adding the new style, click Cancel.